Campbell Scientific CR1000
- Sku No: CR1000
- Ideal applications include fire weather, mesonet systems, wind profiling, weather stations, air quality, ETo/agriculture, soil moisture, water level/stage, aquaculture, avalanche forecasting, time-domain reflectometry, vehicle testing, SCADA, and water quality
- 4-MB memory can be expanded with add-on memory systems.
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or Short Cut to fit your setup
- Communicates via various options: TCP/IP, email, FTP, web server.
- Battery-backed clock that ensures accurate time is maintained while datalogger is disconnected from battery power
- Program and control on site with addition of CR1000KD keyboard and display unit.
- Dimension: 23.9 x 10.2 x 6.1 cm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Delivery time: 4 to 8 weeks