Campbell Datalogger CR800
The CR800 is a smaller, research-grade datalogger designed for stand-alone operation in harsh, remote environments. It is intended for smaller configurations in which fewer sensors will be measured. Each CR800 reads input from sensors, then transmits the data via a communication peripheral; most sensors and telecommunication devices are compatible. Multiple CR800s can be configured as a network or units can be deployed individually.
Another datalogger, the CR850, is similar to the CR800, but it has an integrated keyboard and display screen for on-site control.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal applications include wind profiling, weather stations, ETo/agriculture, air quality, soil moisture, water level/stage, aquaculture, vehicle testing, Time Domain Reflectometry, SCADA, and water quality
- Simpler in design, the CR800 and CR850 are easier to program and wire.
- Serial communications with serial sensors and devices supported via I/O port pairs
- Contains custom ASIC chip that expands pulse count, control port, and serial communications capabilities
- Compatible with channel expansion peripherals allowing you to expand your system
- Supports PakBus, Modbus, SDI-12, and DNP3 protocols
- Includes both an CS I/O port and an RS-232 port for connecting communication devices
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs
- Battery-backed SRAM and clock that ensure data, programs, and accurate time are maintained while datalogger is disconnected from the main power source
- Program with LoggerNet, PC400, or ShortCut to fit your setup.