To perform checking & service for Campbell Scientific CR310 Datalogger Campbell Logger price Measurement and Control Datalogger Compact Data Logger with Ethernet ideal for small projects
Cost inclusive of Workmanship, Display Test, Instrument Accuracy Check, Internal Wiring inspection and testing.
Note : exclude repair and part replacement
Campbell Scientific CR310 Best / Cheapest Price in Malaysia
The CR310 is a multi-purpose, compact, low-cost measurement and control data logger that includes an integrated 10/100 Ethernet port and removable terminal connectors. This entry-level data logger, with its rich instruction set, can measure most hydrological, meteorological, environmental, and industrial sensors. It will concentrate data, making it available over varied networks and deliver it using your preferred protocol. The CR310 also performs automated on-site or remote decision making for control and M2M communications. The CR310 is ideal for small applications requiring long-term, remote monitoring and control.
The primary differences between the CR300 and CR310 are that the CR310 offers removable connectors and a 10/100 Ethernet connection.
Benefits and Features
- Set up easily with PC software and USB connectivity
- Measure with confidence analog and digital sensors
- Internet ready–email, FTP, HTTP/web, TCP–with required add-ons
- Trust in the Campbell Scientific quality, including integral surge and ESD protection
- Save money and space using the integrated Ethernet port
- Network wirelessly to another node or Internet gateway with integrated radio option
- CR310-WIFI ideal for short-range, wireless IP communication
- Wiring made easy through removable terminal block
- Communicate from anywhere when using cellular or satellite peripheral
- Charge batteries using the integrated 12 V battery solar charge regulator
- Measure smart sensors using RS-232 or SDI-12
- Connect with PakBus, Modbus, DNP3, GOES, and other standard communication protocols
- Analyze and control with programmability and multiple general purpose I/O
- Notify with event-driven communications and physical outputs