- Bright, clear digital display.
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- 0.1% MC resolution.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Operating Temperature -4°to158°F (-20° - 70°C).
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings