Digital Conductivity (EC) Tester
DIGITAL Conductivity(EC) Tester
HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-9999 µS
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 700 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- Includes a storage case.
- Magnetic body (patent pending)
|EC Range||0–9999 µS (µS/cm)|
|Temperature Range:||0–80 °C|
|Resolution||1 µS Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F|
|Calibration||Digital calibration by push button.|
|Power source||1 x 3V button cell|
|Dimensions||15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)|
|Weight||42.5 g (1.5 oz)|