HCCK HCDAR-80 Radar Level Sensor for Liquid Measurement 0-120m Liquid Solid Powder
Application: Liquid Measurement
Measuring Range: 0～120m
Antenna Type: Lens /PTFE
Mounting Thread: Thread G1.5/Flange
Beam angle: 8°
Response Time: <0.6s ( Due To Parameter Setting)
DK Value Of Medium: >1.5
HCDAR-8X series radar level sensor is one kind of level measuring instrument which uses FMCW ( Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave ) special millimeter wave technology , the working frequency is 76-81Ghz. The signal output has options : 2 wires 4-20mA, 4 wires 4-20mA or RS485. The max range can reach 120m, and the blind zone of 8cm. The antenna beam angle is about 3°,the outstanding performance makes it is workable for the accurate measurement of liquids, solids, and powder materials.
1. Based on the complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor transistor (CMOS) components with high compact architecture, gives higher signal to noise ratio and smaller blind zone.
2. 5GHz working bandwidth means higher measurement resolution and accuracy.
3. 3°antenna beam angle, so the interference in the environment has less impact on the instrument and the installation is more convenient.
4. Shorter wavelength offers better reflection performance on solid surface, so the universal flange is not necessary.
5. Supporting remote debugging and upgrading, reduce waiting time and improve the working efficiency.
Suitable for liquid measurement, antenna beam angle is small, suitable for small tank diameter, limited installation position, high and thin silo occasions.