HCCK HCUS-400 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter & Level Sensor for Standard Solids, Liquids 220V AC
Ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact, high reliability, cost-effective, easy to install and maintain level measurement instrument. It is a low-cost measuring device for measuring liquids, slurries and solids at industrial sites. It is widely used in water treatment, municipal, chemical, metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing industries.
1. None-contact continuous measurement, reduce maintenance.
2. Automatic power adjustment, gain control, temperature compensation.
3. Advanced detecting technology, rich software functions to adapt to a variety of complex environment.
4. Various output forms: programmable relay output, high-precision 4-20mA current output, rs-485 digital communication output.
5. Good directivity, strong penetrability, easy to obtain more concentrated sound energy to get further transmission distance.
Application: Industrial Level Measurement, especially for water treatment Measuring Range: liquid: 0 - 10m
Process Connection: M66"2/Flange
Energy Transducer Material: PTFE, PU/PC
Temperature: -20''c - 60''c
Process Pressure: -0.02~0. 1mpa
Precision: +/-0.5%(Full Range)
Ex-proof: Exia IIB T6 Ga
Signal output: 4-20mA
Power Supply: AC 220V