LSI Lastem R-Log Datalogger
*kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for product inquiry and quotation*
R-Log gives the utmost flexibility in terms of multiple measurement design. And, thanks to its radio technology, it’s also a multi-position measurement system
The data logger for wireless networks
R-Log data logger is a line of compact data loggers for environmental monitoring, suitable for portable indoor applications, but also fixed for continuous monitoring. R-Log can be connected to a wide range of LSI Lastem’s sensor. R-Log can receive measurements via radio from radio sensors, or from other R-Log units in order to create a wireless sensor network. Small and flexible, but also powerful and reliable, R-log is used in multi-measurement (different parameters) and multi-point (different measurement points) applications.
- N. 4/8/16 analog inputs, N 1/4 digital input;
- 2.4 GHz Zig-Bee radio to receive measurements from radio sensors and other R-Log modules;
- Auto-recognition of connected sensors;
- Extremely low power consumption and integrated batteries;
- N. 50/99 measurements between channels for sensor acquisition and derived quantities;
- Internal library for calculating derived quantities and mathematical calculations;
- 8 MB Flash memory;
- Digital outputs to implement external devices with programmable logics or events;
- Sensors acquisition rate from 1 s to 12 h;
- Statistic elaboration rate from 1 s to 12 h;
- Connection to the PC via RS232 (USB/Ethernet with external accessories);
- Display and keyboard.
R-Log is used in indoor applications where medium-long term monitoring is required using an easily transportable and installable system. Typically each R-Log module is mounted on a tripod together with a series of sensors. Applications where R-Log is typically used are HVAC tests of buildings, where the user wants to run a campaign to measure thermal quantities on various points simultaneously with a duration from a few hours to several days.
R-Log, when configured as Master, receives measurements via radio from the configured Slave and Repeater units. In this case R-Log Master stores all the measurements of the network. From a PC it is sufficient to connect only to the Master instrument in order to use all the data. The radio used is Zig-Bee type at 2.4 GHz (Tx 10 mV), this type of radio uses a free frequency everywhere. The distance covered is 300 m (line of sight).
Sensors acquisition rate
Acquisition rate is programmable for each input (from1 s to 12 h).
- ELR510.1: manages channels from analog inputs and 8 derived quantities in 1 s;
- ELO515.1: manages 12 channels from analog sensors and 8 derived quantities in 1 s.
To limit energy consumption from sensors requiring power supply, it is possible to set an advaced power supply from the acquisition event (warm-up), that is interruped immediately after the acquisition itself.
The raw measured values can be stored directly as instantaneous values, or be stored as statistical processing (n. 1 base from 1 s to 12 h):
- Average, minimum, maximum, standard deviation;
- Wind elaborations;
Derived and calculated quantities
Internal library of derived environmental quantities. These calculations use acquired quantities, constant values and other calculated quantities. The library also includes mathematical funztions.
- ELR510.1: manages up to 50 channels between acquired, derived and calculated qualtities;
- ELO515.1: manages up to 99 channels between acquired, derived and calculated qualtities.
Internal memory (8 MB) allows to store data typically for several weeks. The registration structure is circular,. In models with MiniDIN inputs (ELR510.1) the data stored in “surveys” with progressive numbering and data/time start/end.
To know more kindly visit: https://www.lsi-lastem.com/products/data-loggers/r-log-radio-data-logger/