MJK Hydrostatic Level Transmitters With Plastic Housing Expert™ 7060, Piezoresistive, Relative Pressure, 4-20mA
The MJK Expert™ 7060 hydrostatic level transmitter is ideal for measuring levels in storage tanks, wet wells and pump stations in both water and wastewater plants.
Our latest version of the successful Expert™ 7060 level transmitter series is now improved with a higher accuracy of 0,2%. A major new design feature is the programming facility. Using a standard USB interface and a laptop computer, the servicing transmitter can be programmed on-the-fly to the required measuring range using the RS 485 feature over Modbus protocol.
The Expert™ 7060 has a piezoresistive measuring system and builtin breather tube for direct air pressure compensation. The design is very robust and it is a useful all-round transmitter, used in waterworks, sewage treatment plants and industrial applications.
The design without sharp edges prevents particles, textiles and paper from sticking to the housing or the diaphragm.
• Stainless steel diaphragm, polypropylene body
• 2-wire 4 - 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
• Very low drift (<0.2%) and high accuracy (±0.2%) year after year
• Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
• Measuring ranges from 0 - 3 m to 0 - 30 m
• Steel reinforced PUR cable with high tensile strength (1000kg)
• Iron bar reinforced shield body with PUR potting.
• Waste water
• Process water
• Drinking water.