LoRaWAN® gateways can provide LoRaWAN® network coverage which is required when using such sensors. S210X can be connected to different LoRaWAN® gateways while what Seeed provides offers you a seamless user experience.
Helium Network: Sensors work in areas covered by Helium Network (Check on Helium Explorer). You can check the SenseCAP M1 and SenseCAP M2.
LoRaWAN Network: Sensors work in LoRaWAN® networks, like The Things Network, Loriot, Chirpstack, etc. You can check the SenseCAP Outdoor Gateway and the SenseCAP M2 Multiplatform Gateway.
We highly recommend that you use our SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Gateway, which is a standard LoRaWAN® gateway that supports connection to different network servers. With its affordable price of $99, its cost-effectiveness becomes a standout advantage, especially when building your private LoRaWAN network.
Seeed provides the SenseCAP Portal platform and SenseCAP Mate APP to help users better manage and check data remotely
SenseCAP Portal is a web service to enable users to manage SenseCAP devices and view data through the web.
- Bind and manage all devices in one account
- Includes Dashboard, Device Management, Data Management, and Access Key Management
- Provides MQTT and HTTP API to users for further development
SenseCAP Mate is a powerful APP for data visualization and remote device management.
- Save time - provides a scan-and-play experience to enable users to complete the whole configuration in 4 steps
- Works for people with less or no technical background to get started with sensor data easily
- Acquire and view data on clean user interfaces
- Set time intervals: improve the battery efficiency
- Set threshold values: focus on the data you need to take action for - coming soon
- Send alarms if data is out of the safe range - coming soon
We are well aware that the sensors may work under harsh outdoor conditions. To ensure that the performance and durability of the sensors are consistent with their specifications throughout the complete lifecycle, SenseCAP S210X went through 6 reliability tests before releasing and met the requirements to perform perfectly in extreme conditions.
- High-Low Temperature Test - determine performance under adverse temperature conditions.
- Conformance Test - whether the collected values of multiple devices are consistent
- Waterproof Test
- Freezing Test
- Long-Range Communication Test - whether the device loses packets under long-distance transmission
- R&D and Production Test - to test the pass rate of multiple devices under factory conditions
Poultry Farm, Livestock Shed, Greenhouse, Indoor Air quality monitoring, and Industrial CO2 emission