Spectrum Soil Compaction Tester
Also called penetrometers, used to determine the density of soil and other material by pushing a rod with attached (ASAE standard) cone into the ground. This compaction meter enables you to identify compacted areas in pounds per square inch so that you can use deep tillage or other practices recommended for your area based on hard facts.
Resistance of the cone is displayed as it is pushed into the ground.
- 24 in stainless steel rod with adjustable shock collar to prevent damage to the gauge during transport or storage
- Easy to read, color-coded, stainless steel dial that is liquid filled to reduce shock
- Durable molded housing with rubber grip handles
- Large and small tip included with convenient storage in tester housing
- Penetration Depth: Up to 24 in (60 cm) in 3 in (7.6 cm) increments
Delivery lead time: 4 - 8 weeks