TPS miniCHEM-DO2 with 5 metre cable & YSI DO2 sensor
The miniCHEM-ORP Controller is an accurate and easy to install process monitor for ORP. Built with a waterproof enclosure and current and voltage outputs are provided as standard. The front panel alarm lamp provides clear visual indication when the control limit has been exceeded. ideal for industry, swimming pools, reverse osmosis, aquaculture, and general process monitoring and control. Probes sold separately. Includes YSI DO2 sensor with 5m cable.
miniCHEM units are easy to install. The enclosure is waterproof to IP65, so a separate cabinet is not required. All controls can be accessed via the hinged, clear cover. The large LCD display is easy to read, even from a distance.
miniCHEM units are designed for maximum flexibility. Current and voltage outputs are provided as standard. A relay output is optionally available. The front panel alarm lamp provides clear visual indication when the control limit has been exceeded.
The miniCHEM series is proudly designed and manufactured in Australia. The TPS Quality System has been certified in accordance with AS/NZS ISO9001 standards. You can always be assured of the best quality, service and value for money.
- Ranges: 0 to 199.9 % Saturation OR 0 to 19.99 ppM (mg/L) (Factory-set)
- Resolution: 0.1 % Saturation/OR 0.01 ppM (mg/L)
- Accuracy: +/-0.2% of full scale
- Linearity: +/-0.1%
- Repeatability: +/-0.2%
- Ambient drift: <0.05% span/C
- Long Term Drift: <0.1% per year
- Temperature Compensation: Dual automatic temperature compensation system,(sensor limit 45 C).
- Input Impedance: >3 x 1012 Ohms
- Common Mode Rejection: 120dB
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IP65
- Display: 12.5mm LCD
- Outputs: 4 to 20 mA (500 Ohms max load)/0 to 1 V DC (0 to 10 V DC optional)/Contacts : One optional relay with changeover contacts. Rated to 240V, 1 Amp
- Isolation: Galvanic isolation of sensor input. Current and voltage outputs are not isolated
- Power: 220/240 V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 172 x 160 x 71mm