To perform checking & service for Campbell Scientific CR350 Campbell Logger for water quality monitoring station Measurement and Control Datalogger Compact Data Logger with RS-485 Ideal for small application/CR350 best price
Cost inclusive of Workmanship, Display Test, Instrument Accuracy Check, Internal Wiring inspection and testing.
Note : exclude repair and part replacement
CR350 : Lowest Price for water quality monitoring station
The CR350 is a multi-purpose, extremely low power, compact measurement and control data logger. This entry-level data logger, with its rich instruction set, can measure most hydrological, meteorological, environmental, and industrial sensors. The CR350 concentrates data, makes it available over varied networks, and delivers it using your preferred protocol. The CR350 also performs automated on-site or remote decision-making for control and M2M communications. This data logger is ideal for small applications requiring long-term, remote monitoring and control.
The following outlines the primary differences between the CR300, CR310, and CR350 dataloggers:
The CR310 and CR350 offer removable connectors.
The CR310 includes a 10/100 Ethernet connection.
The CR350 has two independent RS-232/RS-485 ports and USB-C.
Benefits and Features
- Two dedicated SDI-12 terminals to expand SDI-12 sensor use
- Extremely low current requirements
- Two dedicated RS-232/RS-485 terminals to support smart sensors or modems
- Easy setup with PC software and USB-C connectivity
- Ability to measure analog and digital sensors with confidence
- Trusted Campbell Scientific quality, including integral surge and ESD protection
- Integrated radio option to network wirelessly to another node or Internet gateway
- CR350-WIFI ideal for short-range, wireless IP communication
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- Ability to communicate anywhere using built-in cellular or satellite peripherals
- Integrated 12 V battery solar charge regulator to charge batteries
- Flexibility to connect with PakBus, Modbus, DNP3, GOES, and other standard communication protocols
- Multiple general-purpose I/O and programmability to analyze and control measurement acquisition
- Event-driven communications and physical outputs for notifications