*PRICE UPON REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICE OR QUOTATION THANK YOU*
The ProSolo ODO/T kit includes the digital ProSolo handheld, an optical dissolved oxygen and temperature probe assembly (4 or 10-meter cable length), and a soft-sided carrying case.
The ProSolo ODO/CT kit includes the digital ProSolo handheld, an optical dissolved oxygen, conductivity, temperature cable/probe assembly (4 or 10-meter cable length), and a soft-sided carrying case.
Featuring integral digital sensors, the ODO/CT is plug-and-play, which minimizes time spent on instrument setup. Pro DIGITAL technology allows the handheld to recognize connected sensors automatically, so there is no need to tell the instrument what is connected. Optical Dissolved Oxygen (ODO) technology is non-consumptive, meaning oxygen is not consumed during the measurement. Flow dependence is non-existent, and no stirring is required, resulting in the most accurate DO measurements available from a probe. The ODO sensor is not susceptible to interferences from other gases, drifts less, and holds calibration longer than membrane-covered sensors. Maintenance is a breeze with a simple, threaded optical cap that is good for at least two years.
The integral 4-electrode conductivity cell is designed for maximum field performance and minimal maintenance. The robust sensor is easily cleaned with the included conductivity brush. A graduated cylinder is also included to reduce the amount of conductivity standard solution used for calibration.
The ProSolo Handheld features an easy-to-read color display, large capacity memory, intuitive interface, rechargeable battery, and powerful data management software (KorDSS) for a powerful yet convenient sampling experience. Excellent for surface water, groundwater, coastal/estuarine, aquaculture, and wastewater applications!
The ProSolo ODO/CT kit features include:
- Optical dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and temperature sensors in a single probe/cable design that is automatically recognized by the handheld, reducing set-up time
- Automatically compensates DO mg/L measurements for salinity; no need to enter salinity compensation values
- Rugged Optical DO sensor cap with a 2-year warranty is pre-installed on new assemblies
- The probe fits in a 1-inch well with a weighted, stainless steel probe guard
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power handheld and probe through a full day of sampling
- Color display and backlit keypad allow for sampling in all lighting conditions
- Rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) and military-spec (MS) connectors
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list and Data ID tag capabilities
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management