BrookHuis Handheld Moisture Meter FME
The most important characteristics of the handheld moisture meters manufactured by Brookhuis:
Reproducible measuring results thanks to the application of special measuring electronics.
Calibrated with many different wood species and construction materials, geared to the properties of the materials to be measured (software).
The possibility of providing the moisture meters with new calibration lines so that they remain up-to-date (updates).
- Simple operation (thought-out design).
As a result of these characteristic features, the handheld moisture meters are known and used world-wide in the wood and construction industry.
Accessories & Spare Parts available. (Excluded)
Microprocessor controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring wood and construction materials. The FME measures the moisture content with an electrode that is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
The FME immediately corrects the measured moisture content to “real percentages” based on the set material and the set temperature. An unique feature are the calibration lines of the many wood species that are programmed in the FME.
The FME has a memory function for 50 measuring values and a connection for a temperature sensor for automatic temperature correction in case of wood moisture content.
The FME is the ideal instrument for the professional for accurate and particularly uncomplicated measurements of various wood species and construction materials.
The FME moisture meter is approved by the FMPA (MPA, Otto Graph Institute) for measuring the moisture content in glue laminated wood products.
- Brookhuis reference calibration line
- AS/NZS 1080.1 reference calibration line
- Wood calibration lines per wood species (approx. 500 calibration lines)
- Wood calibration lines per wood group (4 groups)
- Construction material calibration lines (19 calibration lines)
- Temperature correction for wood in steps of 1°C or 1°F
- Temperature correction for wood from -40 up to 90°C (-4 up to 194°F)
- Resistance moisture measurement
- Measuring range 5~99% (for wood)
- Measuring range 0~99% (for construction materials)
- Accuracy 0.3% (on reference material)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Memory for 50 measurement readings
- Connection for temperature probe
- Instrument temperature range 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Adjustable automatic switch-off
- Battery check, battery 9 Volt Alkaline (6LR6)
- Dimensions 160x85x30 mm
- Weight 260 gram (including battery)
- Settings can be locked using a pin code
|FME in instrument case||√||√||√|
|Manual measuring moisture content||√||√||√|
|Universal probe holder||–||–||√|
|4 Needle probe 1,5 mm||–||–||1|