BrookHuis Handheld Moisture Meter FMW-T
The most important characteristics of the handheld moisture meters manufactured by Brookhuis:
Reproducible measuring results thanks to the application of special measuring electronics.
Calibrated with many different wood species and construction materials, geared to the properties of the materials to be measured (software).
The possibility of providing the moisture meters with new calibration lines so that they remain up-to-date (updates).
- Simple operation (thought-out design).
As a result of these characteristic features, the handheld moisture meters are known and used world-wide in the wood and construction industry.
Accessories & Spare Parts available. (Excluded)
FMW type microprocessor-controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring wood.
The FMW-T measures the moisture content immediately when the top side of the instrument is held against the material to be measured.
Because the specific density of the wood can be entered in the FMW-T all wood species can be measured extremely accurately. The FMW-T can be set for wood ranging between 250 and 1100 kg/m³.
The innovative sensor of the FMW-T enables it to measure even through lacquer and foil. The FMW-T is especially suitable for completed products as door cases, doors, furniture etc.
The FMW-T measures the wood just by touching it, and due to the high-frequency measuring technology, it will take measurements without damaging paint layers or building plastic. This makes the FMW-T moisture meter ideal for final and rapid inspections!
- Capacitive moisture measurement
- Measuring range 2~30% (for wood)
- Measuring accuracy 0.5% (on reference material)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Measuring depth 20 mm (3/4 inch)
- Memory function for 50 readings
- Memory function for peak reading (highest reading)
- Wood temperature 0~50°C (32~122°F
- Instrument temperature range 0~50ºC (32~122°F)
- Battery check, 9 volt alkaline battery (6LR6)
- Dimensions 160 x 85 x 30 mm
- Weight 260 gram (including battery)
- Settings can be locked using a pin code
|Memory function for 50 readings||•|
|Memory function highest reading||•|
|Measuring Moisture Content manual||•|