Garrett Hand-Held Metal Detector SuperWand
The Garrett SuperWand Hand Held Metal Detector provides a 360° detection field with uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy.
Its sleek, easy-grip design helps make everyone an effective security screener.
It has a choice of audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm for less conspicuous testing.
The one touch button provides red, green and amber LED lights giving the user instant operating mode information.
• Dual alarm mode - Select clear audible or silent search/vibrate alarm modes. Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
• 360º Detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy.
• One-touch button operation 3-way switch (On, Off, Silent) • Ergonomically designed grip Fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
• Pinpointing Tip
• Self-calibrating Digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
• Elongated 8.75" (22.2 cm) scan surface for easy scanning from head to foot.
• Optimum sensitivity detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
• Rugged, high-impact construction with structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810G (drop test) Method 516.6, procedure II.
• Optional belt holder available
• Optional Rechargeable Battery Kit
• Three-color LED indication Green LED = ON, Amber LED = LOW BATTERY, Red LED = ALARM
• Operating Temperatures -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
• Width - 3.25" (8.3 cm)
• Thickness - 1.25" (3.2 cm)
• Length - 19" (48.3 cm)
• Total Weight - 18.6 oz (.53 kg)
• U.S. Patent No. - D459,246 S
• Battery Requirements - one 9V (included)