Gridded Sedgewick Rafter Counting Cell, S-R, Gridded. 0.0007" Line Width 1mm Grid.
The Gridded Sedgewick Rafter is now available! A simple design of surprising accuracy commonly used for counting larger plankton. Recommended for its ease of use and reproducible data. Intended for use with either a standard or inverted compound microscope at low magnifications, it limits magnification to about 200 x, which makes it unsuited to examining nannoplankton.
• Frame: brass, mounted on 1" x 3" glass slide.
• Cell size: 50 mm x 20 mm x 1 mm (1.968" x 0.787" x 0.04")
• Cell volume: 1.0 mL
• Includes: 2 cover glasses, plastic case.
• 1801-G20 Gridded model includes 1mm x 1mm grid etched on slide with 1 microliter of fluid per gridded square!
• Grid allows for a simplified counting process