HCCK HCUS-400 Ultrasonic Sensor for Liquids with 4-20mA, with power supply 24 VDC 0-15m
Ultrasonic level sensor
Measuring Range: 15m
Process Pressure: ≤0.3MPa
Accuracy: 0.5% - 1.0%
Item Code: HCUS-400PSJDIRM15
Sensor: P- standard
Housing/Protection Grade: S - Plastic housing IP/66
Probe Mounting Size: J: Thread M78'2,Rated Range 15m
Power Supply: D - DC supply 24VDC
Output Mode: I - (4-20)mA Two-Wire System
(Without Relay Output)
Relay Output: R - No Relay Output
Cable Input: M - M20*1.5
Ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact, high reliability, cost-effective, easy to install and maintain level measurement instrument. It is a low-cost measuring device for measuring liquids, slurries and solids at industrial sites. It is widely used in water treatment, municipal, chemical, metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing industries.
1. None-contact continuous measurement, reduce maintenance.
2. Automatic power adjustment, gain control, temperature compensation.
3. Advanced detecting technology, rich software functions to adapt to a variety of complex environment.
4. Various output forms: programmable relay output, high-precision 4-20mA current output, rs-485 digital communication output.
5. Good directivity, strong penetrability, easy to obtain more concentrated sound energy to get further transmission distance.
Selection and Application
HCUS-400 integrated ultrasonic level sensor, available in 2-wire or 4-wire system, 2-wire supply only 24VDC,4-20mA loop current. There are many options for four-wire system, which can take 4-20mA, RS485 communication, two relays output and 220VAC power supply at the same time.