HCCK HCUS-400 Ultrasonic Sensor for Solids, Liquids with 4-20mA, with power supply 24 VDC 0-20m
Application: Solids, Liquids
Connection Process: Thread
Protection Grade: Display Meter IP67/Probe IP68
Ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact, high reliability, cost-effective, easy to install and maintain level measurement instrument. It is a low-cost measuring device for measuring liquids, slurries and solids at industrial sites. It is widely used in water treatment, municipal, chemical, metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing industries.
1. None-contact continuous measurement, reduce maintenance.
2. Automatic power adjustment, gain control, temperature compensation.
3. Advanced detecting technology, rich software functions to adapt to a variety of complex environment.
4. Various output forms: programmable relay output, high-precision 4-20mA current output, rs-485 digital communication output.
5. Good directivity, strong penetrability, easy to obtain more concentrated sound energy to get further transmission distance.
Selection and Application
HCUS-400 integrated ultrasonic level sensor, available in 2-wire or 4-wire system, 2-wire supply only 24VDC,4-20mA loop current. There are many options for four-wire system, which can take 4-20mA, RS485 communication, two relays output and 220VAC power supply at the same time.