LSI Lastem G.Re.T.A. GeoRestivimeter for Time lapse Analysis Permanent geoelectric monitoring
*kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for product inquiry and quotation*
G.Re.T.A. (GeoRestivimeter for Time lapse Analysis) is the most effective and innovative solution for Permanent Geoelectric Monitoring of the conditions of large sections of soil. This instrument measures the alteration over time of the soil’s resistivity profile, functional to the characterization of the same in terms of water content, presence of cavities or other anomalies.
Electric Resistivity Tomography (ERT) is based on the insertion of an electric field in the ground through electrodes (input electrodes), and the measurement of the voltage through other electrodes (measurement electrodes). From the measure of the voltage it is possible to obtain, through the second law of Ohm, the resistivity value, a peculiar characteristic of all materials.
- Off-the-shelf, easy to install monitoring solution;
- Remote sensing, with data visualizations and configurations via Cloud software;
- Energy autonomous system;
- Soils’ % water content calculation along the entire monitored profile;
- Automatic Alarm messages when thresholds are reached.
For more information please visit: https://www.lsi-lastem.com/PDF/MW9070/MW9070-ENG-01-GRETA.pdf