Swing Sampler, 24'L Extended
The end of this sampler swings for collecting samples at different angles with a maximum of 90°, making it perfect for sampling streams from steep stream banks. The fiberglass pole extends to 12 feet or 24 feet (depending on model) for flexibility in various situations. A 960 ml bottle is included. The included large snapper band holds bottles up to 1,000 ml. The Swing Sampler may be used for liquids, powders, or small solids.
Specially designed for collecting samples from a horizontal flowing stream
- The end of the sampler swings, allowing collection from different angles, including 90°
- The 8-ft. (2.4 m) adjustable fiberglass pole extends to 24 ft. (7.3 m) providing a long length for any sampling situation.
- Unit comes with a 960 mL polyethylene bottle and the cover has a vinyl liner for leak-proof protection. The bottle is attached to a polyurethane holder and is held in place with a plastic snapper ring that has an adjustable locking device.
Specifications & Description
- Material Fiberglass pole, polyurethane bottle holder
- Sample Volume 960 mL
- Bottle Type Polyethylene
- Cap Configuration Vinyl-lined Polyethylene
- Length (ft)24
- Length (cm)731.5
- Description Swing Sampler, polyethylene & polyurethane, 8 to 24 ft depth
- 10 ft/3.3m with 1000ml sampler
- 13 ft/4.0m with 1000ml sampler
- 16 ft/5.0m with 1000ml sampler
- 19 ft/6.0m with 1000ml sampler